Apply For a Bencourt Care Grant
Bencourt Care offer grants of up to $5k for eligible projects.
APPLICATIONS OPEN IN OCTOBER AND CLOSE IN MARCH EACH YEAR AND ARE REVIEWED IN APRIL FOR DECISION
To be eligible for funding, all projects must meet the Statement of Purposes below:
In pursuing the Christian values and the Mission of the Anglican Church, the purposes of the Association are to pursue the charitable purpose of relieving poverty or distress, including sickness, disability, destitution, suffering, misfortune and helplessness of persons in need, including by:
- assisting those in need and who are unable to provide for themselves with basic needs of food, clothing, temporary crisis accommodation and other welfare assistance;
- alleviating the suffering and distress of marginalised and disadvantaged children, youth and adults, including by providing or assisting their access to welfare and support services such as counselling and mental health assistance;
- supporting community care services that provide essential assistance to communities residing in disadvantaged areas;
- to act as trustee and to perform and discharge the duties and functions incidental thereto where this is incidental or conducive to the attainment of the purposes; and
- to do such other things as are incidental or ancillary to the attainment of the purposes.
If you are unsure of eligibility, consider the following question:
Does your project relieve poverty or distress, including sickness, disability, destitution, suffering, misfortune and helplessness and is that relief targeted at persons in need?
If you are still unsure of your eligibility, please call The Registry Office on 03 5443 4711 to discuss further.
Click here to apply: Bencourt Care Grant Application Form